– See the features and condition the property is in.
– Give suggestions on staging or repairs that may help bring more value to the property.
– Review CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).
– Go over our marketing strategy.
3. Prepare Home for Listing
– Have the home “show ready”.
– Prepare property for photos.
4. Complete Listing Paperwork
– Exclusive Right to Sell.
– Sellers Property Disclosures
5. Upload Listing
– Review Listing Details.
6. Receiving Offers and Negotiating
– Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions.
– Negotiate possible counteroffers.
7. Under Contract
– Property is in a pending state waiting until closing.
8. Closing Day!
– Sign closing documents and receive sellers proceeds!